Sunday, July 15, 2007

Week 9, Thing 23-Summary

What a learning experience! I enjoyed this so much more then I expected.
My favorites were YouTube, podcast, creating an Avatar and Librarything.
Least favorite, Rollyo.
My vocabulary has expanded to include words like, Podacst, Vodcast, RSS and Avatar.
I found most of the sites user friendly and the pace of the program comfortable.
Blogging was something I thought I would dislike but found I didn't mind it at all.It was fun customizing my page.In fact, I think I may go back and tweak it a bit.
Perhaps the next program could take place sometime other than during the summer reading program when most branches are crazy busy.I think staff would enjoy it even more.
I worked on this program at home and it was time very well spent. I learned alot .
I would register for another online program in a heartbeat.
Thanks

No comments: